Our vision is to provide a consistent and comprehensive property service to all clients from every one of our local offices.
Woolley & Wallis was originally formed in 1884 by John Turton Woolley and the firm became what it is today when he went into partnership with William Wallis in 1903. Auctioneering and land agency were the main areas of the business for over 50 years operating out of Salisbury, Ringwood and Romsey. From the 1960s the firm broadened the range of services if offered and opened up new offices in central southern England the New Forest. Woolley Wallis now operates from seven offices in Wiltshire, Hampshire and Dorset providing residential, rural and commercial professional and agency services throughout the region.
We are fortunate to have a wide range of clients, some of whom have been with the firm for several generations. We advise private landowners and homeowners, national companies and small businesses, institutions and developers and public bodies and charities.
Whatever property matter we are being asked to deal with, we never forget the importance of the individual and that is why we have so many loyal clients.