Woolley & Wallis have acted for a large number of clients over many years on commercial rating appeals for all types of properties. Our commercial rating surveyor has 4 years’ experience of working within the Valuation Office Agency and can assist in a number of ways.
Our services include:
- Submitting rating appeals
- Discussions on client’s behalf with the Valuation officer
- Negotiating a reduction in your Rateable Value
- Advising on reliefs available from the local authorities
- Dealing with splitting or merging assessments to achieve the lowest Rateable Value
- Giving advice relating to Empty Property Rates
- Dealing with temporary reductions due to local changes such as road works/closures
- Assistance in completing form of returns (rent returns)
- Advice on changes to non- domestic rates
In most cases fees for this type of work is only charged if we achieve a reduction in the Rateable Value.
Contact Our Experts