Our top tips are:
1) Make sure that you have an application pack and the deadline for requesting these is 31st May 2018.
2) Ensure that the land parcels are all up to date
3) Chose the right options for your farm which could include a review option selection through the RPA.
4) Build in a wild pollinator and farm wildlife package
5) Check to see if you are in a Catchment Sensitive Farming priority area. This has a deadline of 31st May 2018.
The deadline for submissions is 31 July 2018 and the earlier you ask for our help, the more opportunity it gives us to advise you.
Please call Chris Powell email@example.com or Lucy Charman firstname.lastname@example.org on 01672 515252