Ringwood Area Guide
The Ringwood Estate Agent Office sits at the heart of the Woolley & Wallis Partnership’s network of seven offices and provides unrivalled coverage of the New Forest, East Dorset and Avon Valley areas, supported from the neighbouring offices in Fordingbridge, Lymington, Romsey and Shaftesbury.
We are well known for our knowledge of the residential, rural, agricultural and equestrian sales and lettings markets. Our diversity and breadth of service are our strength, setting us apart from all other agents in Ringwood. In the last year the office has sold flats, cottages, farm and manor houses, paddocks, farms, equestrian and commercial property by a variety of methods including private treaty, tender and public auction.
We are a firm of independent Chartered Surveyors who have been practising since 1884. From the Ringwood office we aim to provide a combination of good local knowledge with a depth of professional expertise in all residential and rural property matters.
Our services include:
- Residential marketing and sales.
- Village and country homes.
- Farm, rural and equestrian specialists.
- Pony paddocks, grazing and agricultural land.
- Residential lettings and management.
- Residential and Agricultural consultancy and management.
- Commercial sale and lettings.
- Land & new homes.
- Planning and development advice.
- Building surveys, Home Buyer’s Reports and valuations.
- Formal valuations for probate, taxation and matrimonial purposes.
- Furniture and Chattels valuations.