Woolley & Wallis is an independent Partnership founded in 1884 specialising in the sale, valuation and management of all types of property; houses, land, farms and commercial. We have offices in Wiltshire, Hampshire and Dorset.
As an independent Partnership we pride ourselves on providing a personal and friendly service to our clients which in turn reflects on the whole atmosphere within our offices. Flexible working hours may be considered and pay is dependent on hours and experience.
Based in our Salisbury Office this role will encompass:
- Creating continuity throughout the Firm in all advertising and printed material.
- Assisting in promotional strategies and product development
- Updating the Firm’s website and ensuring search engine optimisation
- Regularly updating a rolling annual marketing schedule taking into account sponsorship events and notable calendar dates
- Maintaining projects and tracking spreadsheets
- Generating a monthly activity report for the Marketing Group
- Oversee the design and purchase of branded merchandise
- Liaising and working with other marketing professionals
- Relevant marketing experience and/or qualifications
- Self motivated, detail oriented and focused
- Excels in creative and innovative thinking
- Projects self confidence and enthusiasm
- Positive demeanour and attitude
- Ability to prioritise and juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Excellent customer service, organisational, analytical, negotiation, written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate
- Strong internet skills
- Car driver with full licence as some travel will be required