Development Land & Planning
Having had many years experience dealing with planning and development throughout the region, our team of surveyors specialise in advising clients on a range of residential, rural and commercial matters. We have a proven track record of success with both planning applications and the promotion of strategic land.
We work closely with other professionals such as planning consultants, architects, engineers and highway consultants, in order to achieve the best possible results for our clients.
Over the last 25 years we have successfully promoted clients' land through the planning process. We are in a unique position to provide independent, professional, and effective advice on all planning and development matters, which include the following:-
Service for land owners
- Core Strategy and Development Plan representations.
- Planning advice.
- Option Agreements and Promotion Agreements.
- Joint venture schemes.
- Land owner agreements.
- Development appraisals and valuations
We offer an independent service on all aspects of planning and land appraisals, together with professional advice for private land owners and developers on areas including; town planning, development consultancy, valuation for option agreements, negotiating access (ransom strip payments) and land assembly terms with third parties.
Residential and Commercial Development Land
Our services include:-
- Planning and land appraisals
- Residential and commercial development appraisals
- Planning advice and local plan representations
- Option agreements/ promotion agreements
- Land assembly
- Inner party and owner arrangements
- Land value apportionments